Sponsorship Opportunities with the Wharton Club of Israel:
The Wharton Club of Israel is proud to announce the launch of its Corporate Sponsorship program. The Club is seeking annual sponsors at one of two levels - Platinum and Gold. The sponsorship program will provide funding to the Club to be used to increase its activities such as:
- Increase the number of events per year
- Increasing the Club’s member pool
- Increase ties between the Wharton School and the local alumni
- Reducing the cost of events to members>
- Helping to cover Club operating costs
Expanding the Club’s ability to provide high quality speakers/programs for its events
Why become a Club Sponsor?
The obvious benefit to sponsors will be association with, and access to, Club members, who by their professional and personal achievements and endeavors, are significant centers of influence in the business community. In addition, sponsors have access to Wharton Club of Israel members and their networks of colleagues as a potential pool of highly educated job candidates and potential customers.
What are the benefits a Sponsor organization will receive?>
Two levels of annual sponsorship are available:
- All Gold sponsor benefits, plus:
- Free attendance at all Club events for 2 sponsor representatives – member pricing for additional sponsor representatives (up to 4 additional)
- Recognition and identification as Platinum sponsor in signage, invitations and website
- Opportunity to make 1 or 2 presentations per year to Club members prior to a Club event (must be of educational value or a topic of interest to Club members)
- Opportunity to lead a raffle at the yearly Gala Dinner with a price related to your business (such as airline tickets, etc.)
- Logo and link on Club website
- Dedicated page on website with company information
- Inclusion of logo in every invitation to a Club event that will be sent to the members (about 500 recipients)
- Inclusion on signage at Club events/activities recognizing sponsors
- In case the Club runs a newspaper ad for a large event, the logo will be included in the ad
- Company literature display at Club events/activities
- One company roll-up may be displayed at Club events
- Free attendance for 1 sponsor representative at Club events per year – member pricing for additional sponsor representatives (up to 2 additional)
What types of organizations should consider sponsoring the Wharton Club of Israel?
Annual sponsorships will be exclusive by industry sector. Unless a sponsor consents, no competing company will also be an annual sponsor at the same time. While any company is free to sign up as a sponsor, we are primarily targeting professional, financial and business services firms (accounting, law, consulting, banks, insurance agencies/brokers, real estate firms, airlines, etc.) that would consider our alumni audience an ideal target market.
As a Club member will I be directly solicited by sponsors?
Clearly we must provide some level of advertising benefit in order to attract sponsors. However, the Board of Directors has put a great deal of thought into this – and our sensitivity around solicitation. Rest assured that there will be no blatant selling activities at Club events, nor will the Club’s membership or mailing list be provided to any sponsor. And, of course, the Club will only accept reputable organizations as its sponsors. We will monitor sponsors carefully so that our members do not feel uncomfortable – but rather reap the rewards of enabling us to do much more with the added funds sponsorship provides.
How does my company sign up as a Sponsor?
If you believe your company has an interest in becoming a Club sponsor, please contact us at Webmaster@WhartonIsrael.com for more information.
Past sponsors included: